Our classes serve children from ages 18 months to 15 years. All programs are structured in multi-year age spans and we balance classes by age and gender. The children help each other learn and grow; strengthening their own knowledge of the subject matter in the process. They have the freedom to work with others who share their interests regardless of age. Under the guidance of the teachers, these mixed-age groups allow a spirit of community to grow.
- Young Children’s Community (YCC) – Toddlers (Age 1.5 to 3)
- Primary – Pre School & Kindergarten (Age 3 to 6)
- Lower Elementary – Grades 1 to 3 (Age 6 to 9)
- Upper Elementary – Grades 4 to 6 (Age 9- to 12)
- Junior High – Grades 7 to 9 (Age 12 to 15)
Santa Cruz Montessori has helped my children develop into the confident, interested, engaged children they had the potential to become. I see them grow every day.SCM Parent